Woman critically injured in Brooklyn house blaze
A Brooklyn girl was critically injured after a home fireplace broke out East New York, officers mentioned.
The unidentified sufferer was harm after the blaze broke out on the primary flooring of a two-story residence at 221 Forbell St., close to Glenmore Avenue at round 7:20 a.m. Saturday, the FDNY mentioned.
5 dozen firefighters battled the flames, which have been introduced below management shortly earlier than 8 a.m., the FDNY mentioned.
The unidentified sufferer suffered burns and smoke inhalation, officers mentioned. She was taken to Nassau College Medical Middle with “life-threatening” accidents, the FDNY mentioned.
FDNY marshals are investigating the reason for the blaze.