On Monday evening, Utah Jazz turned the quickest NBA crew to make 500 three pointers in a single season, in a 132-110 win towards the Charlotte Hornets.
In merely 31 video games this season, the Jazz made their five hundredth three-pointer within the first half of the sport, setting the quickest tempo for triples. Coming into Monday’s recreation towards the Hornets, Utah had 494 three-pointers. They completed the primary half with 13 threes made on a franchise-record 29 makes an attempt.
- Deepika Padukone wore a sultry one-shoulder midi, uk 18 lakh Chopar watch
- MG Motor India joins the fight to help increase medical oxygen production
- Here’s how musicians and tech companies are teaming up to reduce audio latency
- Oil prices have come down from the demand outlook due to India’s second wave of Kovid-19
- Debina Bonnerjee: My doctor said that actors need to be vaccinated immediately, our only profession is completely exposed