Britain’s Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank have named their child boy August Philip Hawke Brooksbank, Buckingham Palace stated Saturday. The newborn, a ninth great-grandchild for Queen Elizabeth II, was born February 9 at London’s Portland Hospital.
One of many toddler’s center names seems to pay tribute to Eugenie’s grandfather,. The queen’s 99-year-old husband is presently in a London hospital the place he was admitted on Tuesday after feeling unwell.
Eugenie, 30, is the youthful daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah, Duchess of York and a granddaughter of the queen. The newborn, who weighed 8 kilos, 1 ounce, is her first baby and is eleventh in line to the British throne.
Eugenie married 35-year-old Brooksbank, a businessman, in October 2018 at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Fortress.
Eugenie posted an image on Instagram of the couple holding their son, who’s swaddled in a blue blanket with an identical cap.
“Thanks for thus many fantastic messages. Our hearts are full of affection for this little human, phrases cannot categorical,” she wrote, including that the photograph was taken “by our fantastic midwife.”
“Thanks to the fantastic important employees together with our midwife who got here to discharge our boy,” she stated.
- Chris Cuomo says he “obviously” cannot cover sexual harassment allegations against his brother
- Winston Churchill painting owned by Angelina Jolie sells at auction for record $11.5 million
- What should we expect from the Top 3 telcos at the Telecom Spectrum Auction 2021?
- Target (TGT) earnings Q4 2020
- Neera Tanden meets with senator who could sink or save her nomination to be budget chief