The Rangers are clearly a playoff workforce.
They might finish the season as among the finest groups within the NHL. That possible will take a number of potential trades to be made although. Whereas the commerce deadline isn’t till March, the Blueshirts ought to already be fascinated about a few potential strikes to bolster the roster in the event that they wish to go on a deep playoff run.
That was an enormous matter of dialogue this week on the newest “Up In The Blue Seats” podcast with Ron Duguay and Mollie Walker. The Submit’s Larry Brooks makes his return to the present to interrupt down what participant would possibly make sense for the Blueshirts to amass.
Up In The Blue Seats Podcast with Ron, Mollie & Jake:
- TAXI SQUAD: Wish to see extra of Morgan Barron. We’re attending to see what a few of these gamers are made from with key gamers out on COVID checklist. Rangers studying the best way to win with gamers out of the lineup.
- GOALTENDING: Wanting ahead to Igor Shesterkin’s return. Alexandar Georgiev has achieved a serviceable job, however he must be a backup.
- RON LEARNS TWERKING: We react to the viral Kodak Black video that had hockey Twitter going loopy. Ron learns what twerking means.
Larry Brooks Interview:
NY Submit senior hockey author
- ADVERSITY: Going by it will profit the Rangers down the stretch.
- EVANDER KANE: He doesn’t make sense. Faux vaccination card ought to disqualify him.
- TOMAS HERTL: Why he must be a commerce deadline goal for the Blueshirts.
Make amends for all episodes of “Up In The Blue Seats,” a New York Rangers podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episodes drop Thursdays in the course of the common season.