Liverpool endured one other stunning defeat away on the King Energy Stadium to Leicester Metropolis, with objectives from Harvey Barnes, James Maddison and Jamie Vardy late within the second half spelling out the doom for the reigning Premier League champions.
The primary purpose noticed James Maddison nick one from a free-kick with Alisson’s view blocked. Nevertheless, an offside name from the linesman was dominated out by VAR, the know-how awarding a purpose for seemingly the primary time.
The second purpose was the tipping level within the match, which noticed Ozan Kabak and Alisson have a horrendous piece of miscommunication between one another. The Brazilian usually sweeps up after the superior centre-backs however collided with Kabak in an try and filter an extended ball performed into their half.
This arrange Jamie Vardy to shoot into an open internet earlier than Harvey Barnes buried the match off of a break to seal all three factors for the hosts.
- Bank of England sees potential risk from cloud data providers
- The Chicago police may investigate with their supervisor before the boy, 13, chases the suspects after the shot.
- Players, staff threaten fans after confirmation of allegations: Schalke
- Queen Elizabeth turns 95, a bigger brand than Oprah
- Hertz gets sweet offering as bankruptcy bid