ATK Mohun Bagan’s Arindam Bhattacharya was awarded the Golden Glove for the now-concluded 20/21 season of the Hero ISL. The Mariners keeper stored essentially the most variety of clear sheets within the league with 10 out of 23, having performed each single recreation for the membership this season.
Arindam additionally conceded the least variety of objectives within the division with 15 from 20 league video games, capping off the group levels with the most effective defensive report within the division.
- Countdown Begins For Canada-U.S. Border Reopening
- Wall Street notches record closing high on earnings, economic strength
- Teen on space flight told Bezos he had never ordered from Amazon
- Israeli Data Suggests Possible Waning in Effectiveness of Pfizer Vaccine
- ‘Big Brother’ Showmances Through the Years: Where Are They Now?